Thursday, November 18, 2010

Keg Stand

So, I've heard the term "Keg Stand" for a number of years, right? Here's the thing--even though I was familiar with the term, and had even read a detailed analysis of the specifics and logistics thereof, I still didn't have a mental picture in my head of what it looked like. That changed last week when I went to my first kegger. Let me set the record straight--I don't drink. In fact, I brought a 12-pack of cranberry splash Sierra Mist, and it was oh, so delightful! Basically, I'm saying I didn't personally take part in the keg-related festivities. However, when I ventured outside and saw one of my work supervisors being held upside-down at a 35-degree angle, I fully understood how it worked. A Keg Stand is really one of those things you have to see in person in order to really appreciate the geometry. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment